Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates


free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:37 am


    For the Land and the Sea

    Share
    avatar
    aMEWzing
    Encounter Manager

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2014-11-16
    Age : 17
    Location : Inside a closet, waiting for the right moment

    For the Land and the Sea

    Post by aMEWzing on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:20 am

    Valka traveled a long way from Karyuu city, but nothing much has really changed. She was headed for anywhere she could to train and enter contests. Just as she usually did, she held her Goomy in her arms, supporting him with her elbows so he doesn't slide down. Her black hood was up, fighting the buffeting wind from the sea. Chill from a mountain nearby contributed to the cold she felt from the wind.

    Spry didn't seem to enjoy the cold to much. He'd much rather be in a tropical rain forest, or a warm rainy swamp. He forced himself to slide down Val's jacket, sinking into her center pocket and squishing himself into the small space. It was better now that he was sheltered from the wind, but there was no heat source to enjoy. Val's hand came in after him, but only to stroke him comfortingly. He knew he would have to come out at some point again anyway.


    _________________
    Valka's Character Records]

    Current Team::

    » Name: Spry
    » Species: Goomy
    » Level: 9
    » Ability: Sap Sipper
    » Moveset:
    -Tackle (start)
    -Bubble (start)
    -Absorb (level 5)
    -Protect (level 9)
    avatar
    Blade
    Moderator

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2014-11-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Auir

    Re: For the Land and the Sea

    Post by Blade on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:33 am

    Caim hadn't exactly travelled as far as Valka had, it hadn't been long since he had came to understand the layout of Gardevant, after which he figured there wasn't much point in staying there. having headed into Route eleven with Deimos obviously walking alongside him, Caim could feel the constant cold wind, it didn't bother him much, considering he had been exposed to similar conditions while he had been on the Ferry.

    Letting off a faint sigh, he was glad to have gotten away from his previous encounter with that girl who had an Aerodactyl. Personally, he couldn't see him getting along with her all that well, but, then again, he might end up surprising himself somewhat regarding that, but it doesn't matter right now. Grumbling for a moment about the conditions, he glanced towards the Sea, and sighed... it was starting to sink in, he couldn't go back home, not even if he wanted to, there was no way to do so right now.

    Deimos, Who was merely standing alongside Caim, nudged him leg somewhat in order to attempt to get Caims thoughts off of back home, and more so onto the current location. Feeling the nudge, Caim looked towards Deimos, and smiled, before turning his focus back to the area. "Okay, let's take a look around, the better we know the area... well, the better I guess" Caim spoke towards Deimos, who merely found himself quietly nodding as a response, words or more extravagant actions most certainly weren't necessary, something so simple typically sufficed.
    avatar
    Tiolahi
    Secretary

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2014-11-23
    Age : 20
    Location : Someplace and Everywhere

    Re: For the Land and the Sea

    Post by Tiolahi on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:06 am

    Annabelle Lee was having no issues as she walked along the chilly roads, holding her Cyndaquil, Morrigan, in her arms. The little fire pokemon would have small flames start from the spots on its back, just long and low enough to warm the two before the flames would disappear. She had no idea how far she traveled at this point, But was happy to have Morrigan with her while she did. She was lucky to not have run into many trainers though along her travels. Actually... She hasn't met any yet. While this meant she was not getting training for her Cyndaquil, she was getting to bond with her more.
    avatar
    aMEWzing
    Encounter Manager

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2014-11-16
    Age : 17
    Location : Inside a closet, waiting for the right moment

    Re: For the Land and the Sea

    Post by aMEWzing on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:26 am

    Valka sneezed. The cold air was different from the air she was used to and induced sneezing. Her nose felt chilly at the very tip, which was uncomfortable. Fortunately, she had the hood to protect her ears and some of her face.

    The wind howled over the ocean and dunes of the grassy hill. It tried to blow back her hood, so Val had to hold it with one hand. No flying types could possibly hand around here. The time of day was the worst and the windiest, just between high and low tide. Val skidded down the hill, supporting her pocket on the outside with her other hand now, instead of petting Spry. She made it down behind the shelter of a dune, crouching on the ground to protect from the wind, rubbing her hands together to warm them, and finding her Goomy's thin antennae to hold between her warm hands, knowing thin body parts freeze faster.


    _________________
    Valka's Character Records]

    Current Team::

    » Name: Spry
    » Species: Goomy
    » Level: 9
    » Ability: Sap Sipper
    » Moveset:
    -Tackle (start)
    -Bubble (start)
    -Absorb (level 5)
    -Protect (level 9)
    avatar
    Blade
    Moderator

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2014-11-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Auir

    Re: For the Land and the Sea

    Post by Blade on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:58 am

    Caim and Deimos merely began walking through the route After Caim's little moment of reminisce, and soon enough they could feel the wind picking up speed, and how much colder it was starting to become. Caim glanced over at Deimos, thanks to the Pokedex in his possession, he knew the Pokémon could sense if something was forcing this, but Deimos merely shook his head, he didn't sense anything off.

    Sighing somewhat, Caim nodded and then sighed. "I really don't envy those who're travelling on that Ferry now... these conditions certainly aren't all that great" Caim spoke, where as Deimos nodded in agreement, once again without speaking. Attempting to take out his journal, Caim felt the book be blown out of his hands by a sudden gust of wind, it being blown off towards a grassy dune that was up ahead.

    His immediate reaction to this was to run after it, that journal... it was one of the few things he had, he didn't intend on losing it if he could avoid doing so. Deimos also ran after it as well, wanting to help Caim get his Journal back.
    avatar
    Tiolahi
    Secretary

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2014-11-23
    Age : 20
    Location : Someplace and Everywhere

    Re: For the Land and the Sea

    Post by Tiolahi on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:44 pm

    Annabelle Lee reached up with a hand to brush her bangs from her face, though not succeeding as she only managed to allow for more bangs to fall and cover her right eye. Sighing though, she continued on her way along a road. Morrigan seemed anxious though, soon squirming and leaping from Annabelle's arms. Annabelle soon gasping and calling out in her normal, sweet and airy voice "Morrigan come back! Oh you silly Cyndaquil come BACK!"
    She ran after the little pokemon as fast as she could, her hair slipping form its pony tail a bit as her entire right side of her face was now hidden by her blonde hair.
    avatar
    aMEWzing
    Encounter Manager

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2014-11-16
    Age : 17
    Location : Inside a closet, waiting for the right moment

    Re: For the Land and the Sea

    Post by aMEWzing on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:38 am

    Val continued to stroke Goomy, sincerely hoping he'd warm up. Suddenly, she felt a smack of something hitting her head. She lifted a hand, rubbing it, and looking around for what hit her.
    Must've been the wind... she presumed. The journal lay beside her, pages flipped open and jagged from the blow. She picked it up curiously, then to see a person and an Absol running toward her.

    She held up the journal to them, silently inquiring if it was theirs.


    _________________
    Valka's Character Records]

    Current Team::

    » Name: Spry
    » Species: Goomy
    » Level: 9
    » Ability: Sap Sipper
    » Moveset:
    -Tackle (start)
    -Bubble (start)
    -Absorb (level 5)
    -Protect (level 9)
    avatar
    Blade
    Moderator

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2014-11-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Auir

    Re: For the Land and the Sea

    Post by Blade on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:56 am

    Since Caim and Deimos had been chasing after the Journal while it had been flying off towards the grassy dune, the two had saw it slam into a girls face, after which it fell down to the side. Caim felt somewhat bad about that happening, it was his fault that it happened, so he wanted to take responsibility for it. Seeing as how she simply held it up, he nodded as he and Deimos ran over to the girl.

    "Um... that would be mine... I'm sorry about that" Caim spoke, before taking the Journal back and putting it away. These winds weren't exactly good for writing, as he'd now learned the hard way.

    Sponsored content

    Re: For the Land and the Sea

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:34 pm